9 October 2017
Lifestyle Lunch at OTTO, Woolloomooloo
12pm-3pm, Tuesday 14 November 2017
The Grande Dame of Sydney charities The Black & White Committee (currently celebrating 81 years) is pleased to present its annual Lifestyle Lunch to be held at Otto, Woolloomooloo on Sydney’s iconic Finger Wharf, Tuesday 14 November 2017 at 12 noon.
The Lifestyle Lunch will showcase modern life and ‘joie de vivre’ while raising much needed awareness and funds for Vision Australia, for children who are blind or have low vision.
The Lunch will feature:
- Richard Lyle of Channel Nine who will be the MC for the day and is a Black & White Committee Ambassador
- Amazing prizes from Bowerhaus, Lindt & Sprungli, Villeroy & Boch, Sydney Seafood School and Snowgoose, just to name a few.
- Live Auctions include 2 x return business class flights to Christchurch with Emirates and 2 night’s accommodation with The George, a ‘Day at Sea’ with the Royal Australian Navy, a cocktail party for 20 people from Serena Sanderson Catering, a day on the harbour aboard ‘Sydney’ for 11 people and Camilla.
- Music throughout the lunch creating a joyful atmosphere amongst incredible views of Sydney Harbour.
Tickets to the lunch are great value at $130 per head for a sumptuous three course lunch including wine generously donated by Kim Crawford Wines, but seats are limited so we would encourage people to book early so that they do not miss out.
All proceeds from the event will be directed towards the Children’s Services of Vision Australia:
- Vision Australia understands vision loss and how to support children to thrive through every stage of their childhood and adolescence.
- They work with families to develop individualised plans that outline all the steps, big and small, to enable their child to reach their goals and aspirations.
- They can help a young child master important life skills like using language and listening, social skills (sharing, taking turns) and developing essential early literacy skills.
- These services are provided at no cost to each child client. The highly specialised nature and intensity required in providing these services requires major funding. The cost in NSW, ACT and VIC alone is approximately $6 million per year.
To purchase tickets or find out more information on the Black And White Lifestyle Lunch please phone or email the Black and White Committee on (02) 9327 5698 or email@example.com
We look forward to your support.